(prezentácia v anglickom jazyku / a presentation in English language)
- Startups are a growth engine of the global economy and are in a constant need for support in several aspects, from ideation to materialization (technology), business (finance),
commercialization (marketing) and human resources (team).
- Academies are the fundamental generator of both educated people and ideation, and as such stands at the forefront of making an impact and disrupting the imagination.
- Professional guidance and handholding are critical for entrepreneurs exploring the possibility of developing their ideas into a business. On the other hand, it is not a onetime shot so cultural aspects need to be taken into consideration.
- Fear of failure is amongst the more common reasons withholding people and stopping them from pushing themselves forward.
- Academy and industry must be in constant discussion, sharing current and future needs of the industry, and expect academy to make the adjustment to deliver the best educated and oriented workforce upon graduation.
- How to help students become entrepreneurs (Israeli experience, tools used, when to start working with them, how to lead them, etc.)
- How to help scientists become entrepreneurs in a spin-off created at a university or how to involve scientists in the activities of a newly established university spin-off (its experience, tools used, etc.)