Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency (SIEA) organizes series of regional innovation table discussions that take place from June to the end of the year 2023 across self-governing regions in Slovakia. Discussions are organised in cooperation with Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatics of the Slovak Republic and its regional centres, Ministry of Economy, The Union of Slovak Clusters, universities, SME and other institutions. Nitra, Banská Bystrica and Trnava regions will share own experience during moderated discussion.
Aim of the discussion is trying to answer next questions:
- What resources are available to support research, development and innovative activities from EU funds and state budget?
- How do you consider current state of innovation ecosystem in Slovakia with regard to particular innovation actors, projects, administrative and professional capacity in regions?
- To what extent sharing information within innovation ecosystem should be intensified?
- Are central government authorities interested in experience from implementation of projects in regions within assistance provided?
- Do there exist some duplicities and overlaps in programmes and project? How state and public authorities can avoid them and effectively customise aid instruments?