COINTT (Cooperation Innovation Technology Transfer) is professional conference with international participants. It is the biggest event in Slovakia devoted to technology transfer, intellectual property rights, innovations, and business support.
Our ambition is to make COINTT Conference the most significant event of its kind in Slovakia and accepted platform where are presented support instruments to connect scientific research institutions with business environment and implementing innovations for enterprise in one place and which creates space to share experience for representatives of all relevant participants in innovative activities in Slovakia as well as abroad.
Main organizer of event is Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information, namely Technology Transfer Division, Section for Promotion of Science. Co-organizers are institutions and external associates that can contribute professionally with their activity and cooperation or help to organize, prepare and conduct the Conference.
COINTT CONFERENCE MISSION AND AIMS
Aim of the COINTT Conference is to draw attention of academic, professional and business public to technology transfer, intellectual property rights and business support.
Main goal of the event is supporting technology and knowledge transfer and experience from Slovak public scientific research institutions into practice via creating space for meetings between scientific research professionals, commercial sphere representatives and potential investors.
Specific COINTT goals are:
- creating platform for Slovak public scientific research institutions professionals to share experience of technology transfer
- presenting scientific research competence to private sector with aim to find new opportunities for innovative cooperations
- creating opportunities for entrepreneurs to access scientific research capacity of Slovak public scientific research institutions
- presenting support tools for innovations in industry
- presenting successful innovative business from Slovakia
- presenting successful foreign investments, global enterprise in Slovakia and possibilities to support them
- presenting of possibilities to finance innovative business from home and foreign sources
- Successful examples of intellectual property protection and commercialization from public scientific research institution presenting
- supporting services of industrial property use in innovative business presentation
HOW COINTT WILL BE LIKE THIS YEAR?
After two years of special regime of COINTT organization will be event for the first time held only in-site in the congress premises of Hotel Saffron in Bratislava (Radlinského 27). The two-day conference will be held again on three stages: Technology Transfer, Innovation and Cooperation. Each stage will have its own programme guarantee: Stage Cooperation will be guaranteed by Civitta Slovakia, a.s., stage Innovation by Slovak Innovative and Energy Agency (SIEA) and Technology Transfer will be covered by National Centre for Technology Transfer of Slovak republic (NCTT SR).
The event includes announcement of Award for Technology Transfer in Slovakia (CTTS) 2022 competition winners. On 10th anniversary of this competition winners will be awarded during the social evening after the gala dinner. Due to limited space, entry to the social evening will be by invitation only. Online stream from ceremonial announcement of winners and awarding prizes will be available on the event´s website.
Managing authorities of event are Programme Committee and Organizing Committee of COINT 2022 subordinated to Chief Executive Officer of Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information. More information about the event´s management and rules can be found in COINTT STATUTE.
The event is this year held under auspices of Ministry of Education of Slovak republic and the President of Slovak republic Ms. Zuzana Čaputová.
Catering (coffee break, lunch) will be provided during the Conference. Registration to the event is free of charge for all participants.