Winners of competition Award for Technology Transfer in Slovakia will be announced during the social evening on October 18th 18:00-21:00.
This event will be part of the COINTT, 3rd year of the Conference in this format which builds on previous format used during nine years of former conference Technology Transfer in Slovakia and Abroad.
This year will the 10th anniversary edition of award´s announcement for the first time take place during the social evening after the gala dinner with cultural program included.
Due to limited space, admission to the gala dinner will be by invitation only. Social evening as well as the competition are organized by Technology Transfer Centre of Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information.
- 18:00 – 19:30 welcome drink, welcoming guests and gala dinner
- 19:30 – 22:00 announcing winners of CTTS 2022 and Award ceremony
- From 21:00 free programme
Award for Technology Transfer in Slovakia
Main goal of CTTS is to award innovative achievements of scientific research activities with significant contribution for practice and their authors. At the same time its aim is to draw attention to the work made solely at public higher education institutions, Slovak Academy of Science and sectoral research institutes in Slovakia. The award should motivate scientific research workers to be engaged in intellectual property rights protection and its commercialization. You can find more information about the CTTS on National Technology Transfer portal website.
Competition is opened for all scientific research professionals in Slovakia and their teams, who strive to commercialize their inventions.
The competition has usually three categories as this year as well. Sending nominations to particular categories was possible between April 1st and August 31st, 2022. The categories are:
- INNOVATION – category designed for original, unique and the most useful results or technologies of scientific community from public scientific research institutions where process of intellectual property protection and its commercialization is in progress or has been already finished.
- INNOVATOR – category designed for personal nominations – authors or collectives of authors with exemplary attitude to the process of protection of their scientific research activities outputs and their subsequent commercialization.
- ACHIEVEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IN SLOVAKIA – category, where achievements with considerable contribution to technology transfer field in Slovakia or specific example fulfilling signs of systematic approach to intellectual property rights protection and commercialization by local technology transfer centre, similar organizational unit of scientific research institution or individual research specialists from public research institutions can be nominated.